Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my beloved home-based stationery and party pretty business! Over the last year we’ve learned SO much and I am ecstatic to be where we are now! We have had…
When Paige Simple launched on May 20, 2012 business was solely focused on selling personalized note cards that were designed and manufactured in my home. One year later, we have expanded to invitations, announcements, photo cards, printable party decorations, wall prints, notepads, placemats, and there is still more to come!!!
Over the last year we’ve:
- had over 45,000 shop views on Etsy
- acheived nearly 1,000 combined Etsy and Group Deal Site sales
- had over 500 individual Etsy orders
- received 100% positive feedback on Etsy
- acquired over 6,500 new fans on Facebook
- acquired almost 1,000 followers on Pinterest
- acquired nearly 600 followers on Twitter
- acquired about 150 followers on Instagram
- been featured on several popular websites and blogs including Hostess with the Mostess, Kara’s Party Ideas, Catch My Party, The Party Wagon, Pretty My Party, Project Nursery!
- had 3 branding changes
- launched 2 websites (soon to have a 3rd!)
- attended the National Stationery Show for the first time
- taken 3 graphic design courses
- designed over 500 products
- networked with dozens and dozens of women in the stationery, photography, and party industries
My goal over the next 6 months is to make Paige Simple Studio a ‘paperless’ paper company so the business is not confined to my home and making multiple trips to the post office. Can one run a paperless paper company? Absolutely! Simply by offering printable files that customers print themselves and by outsourcing the rest of the manual work to vendors that do all of the printing, cutting and shipping for me! This will allow me to not only reclaim my dining room, but to spend more time designing and creating new themes and products to offer to all of you!
Thank you so much for your support over the last 12 months! Most especially to my husband and mother for all of their help with my toddler, Chase. They entertained him and took care of him while I spent endless hours designing, updating, printing, cutting and packaging orders. I couldn’t be here without their help or without all of your support!